Curbside Pickup Operations
When is curbside pickup?
We are operating curbside pick up between June 15th and June 26th. Our hours are
M/T/TH/F 11-5 Wednesday 1-5 No Weekends.
How do I place a hold?
The library can be reached during operating hours for holds to be placed. Also, online holds can be placed. Lime 10 items during curbside. Please call 814-664-7611.
How does curbside pickup work?
- Reserve your items online or over the phone
- Call the library to set a time to pick up the material
- When arriving at the library the items will be placed on a table at your designated pick up time
- Please safely approach the table to retrieve items
- The table will be disinfected between each patron
How do I renew items?
You may renew items online or over the phone. You may renew items if no one else requested them and if the renewal limit has not been reached
What if I don’t have a car?
We offer walk up service.
How do I return items?
Items can be placed in the outdoor book drop. The items will be quarantined.
The Library Building is closed we are only operating curbside.